Monday, October 13, 2008

Where have I been for 6 months!!!

Well, as much as I wanted to keep up with the blogging for family and friends enjoyment, that has taken a backseat to everything else for the past six months. I am not going to go into detail of everything that has been missed over the past six month. I will however hit on some of the important things.

1. We became proud Aunt and Uncle to William Dekker on July 3, 2008. See Nick and Beth's blog for great videos and blogs about baby Will. But here are a few pictures of us with him!!







2. We survived the leftover's of Hurricane Ike who supplied us here in Columbus with 60-75 MPH winds, and a loss of power for several days. It also gave us a bunch of downed power lines, tree branches, and whole trees all around the city.


3. We made a quick trip to Ocean City with Brad and Rachel for a little fun and sun, which was a blast while it lasted but resulted in a double ear infection that put me out of commission for a whole week.







4. Chip had another successful annual physical with his cardiologist. Heart is doing great!! Cholesterol is a little high and the doc wants him to loose a little weight, but Praise God, the Heart is looking and sounding, and pumping as it should!!!

5. Last but not least on to the major event that has been keeping me from writing, School!! As You all know I have been working on finishing my BSN. Well, it is official!! I have graduated!!! It has been a long hard road, but I am thankful to be done. Here are a couple pictures from yesterday's graduation.







There are a lot of things that happen in 6 months time, but these are the major things! I will try and post more often for your viewing pleasure!!!

3 comments:

Nick said...

Great to see the blog back! Congrats again on graduation yesterday!

Beth said...

Yay!!! Congrats! And great pics of tiny Will!!!!!

Katie said...

You're back! You're back! You're back!

:-)