Monday, November 17, 2008

And so it Returns

This morning when I woke up... I had the feeling that I just didn't want to get out of bed. You know how it is. There are some days that you just think staying wrapped up in a pile of blankets is a better idea and you just cannot nail down a reason why. Well, soon after I had this thought my sweet early-rising husband entered our room and pointed out that while I was sleeping there was a little bit of snow flying in the sky. It was then clear to me the reason why I didn't want to get out of bed...the cold! It was clear that staying wrapped up in the blankets was a good idea...but soon I heard the sweet laughter of Will playing with Chip and Abbey in the living room and suddenly I felt a surge of energy and I pulled myself out of the pile of blankets to the living room. As I have spent the day with Will playing...the snow has continued to fall. The thought of crawling back into bed has crossed my mind but I am just going to face it...winter is here. Snow is likely. And cold, well it's just part of the deal. And so it returns!

1 comment:

Nick said...

Yup, it's that time! I love that cozy feeling inside the house on cold days like that.